Part time evening Lecture University of Lagos is on Sale Now
The University of lagos has place on sale the application form for prospective part time applicants.The part time is designed among other reasons to satisfy the desire to acquire university education for those that at one point were not able to run a full time programme and are willing to attend classes for evening lecture.The part time evening lecture does not require you writing jamb to scale through the admission.With your olevel certificate and your subject combination for the course you wish to apply.All prospective applicants are tested with common entrance exam on the Maths,English and general paper.The past question for the entrance exam is available for the student who wish to apply.Tutorial class is currently going on for the entrance exam for those who have applied and those who wish to apply.
WHERE CAN ONE APPLY FOR THE FORM
To apply for the form ,come to university of lagos to meet with the professionals who will guide you on how to fill the form and register you with proper combination of the subject required to qualify for the admission.call 07039740031 for advise on subject combination and the registration
WHICH BANK CAN ONE PAY APPLICATION FORM FEE
- Ecobank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (and internet banking platform)
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Provide the details in the fields below to obtain a Payment Voucher.
- Print the payment voucher and proceed to any branch of the below banks to make payment:
- Pay the non-refundable Application Form fee.Call 07039740031.for the current cost purchasing the form
- After payment, return to http://applications.unilag.edu.ng, then click the “Continue Application” link, login with Payment Reference Number and provided surname (in lowercase) as password.
- Click the Edit Application form link to fill the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 30 kb in size and must be in white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm.
- Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click DECLINE button. After submission, applicants will be required to print the completed Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip. Printed copies of the Application Form along with credentials are to be submitted in the respective Departments.
- Candidates are also required to LAMINATE their Acknowledgment Slip, this will be required for presentation at the entrance examination.
Please view the available programmes below.
Ensure that the programme you wish to apply for is available before proceeding.
You will only be able to apply for programmes on this list.
Application fees may not be refunded if you make payment and the programme you wish to apply for is not on this list
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ENGLISH
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN FRENCH
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN HISTORY AND STRATEGIC STUDIES
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN IGBO
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN MUSIC
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN PHILOSOPHY
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN RUSSIAN
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN THEATRE ARTS
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN VISUAL ARTS
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN YORUBA
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MASS COMMUNICATION
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN SOCIAL WORK
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN SOCIOLOGY
- call 07039740031