Getting Admission into university of Lagos could be very strenuous and this call for the need for you to register for part time programme through this platform.This platform provide you the opportunity to gain the admission at all level with ease and equally establish your link for further assistance in terms of your admission link which we help to enhance your admission process and guide in order to avoid you being disqualify.call us on 07039740031 for ease of admission and direct contact to admission stakeholders and professional in the field.To act on this information call 08060695027 or 08132370587
Are you a working class citizen with the zeal to earn a degree? Are you a resident outside Lagos but wish to obtain a certificate with the prestigious university of Lagos but worried about the distance and time, tired of the long and arduous JAMB (UTME) process, tired of staying at home when you can easily join our over 8 years unbeaten record success story?
Wait no further, your admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (the university of First Choice) via DLI; UNILAG has commenced sale of part time application form for admission into the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The DLI (Distance Learning Institute) is a scheme set up by the Lagos state university with the sole aim of alleviating your admission worries, we are here to help you with registration, tutorials, admission processing up to the point of confirmed admission status.
We give you the opportunity to easily convert to a regular student without going through the strenuous routine of rewriting UTME exams, our coaching center is here to remedy all your worries with a package that will give you the best educational and informative classroom experience.
With our *easy tricks to excel* formula available and obtainable at your own convenience.
Our team of expert tutors are here to give you personalized and detailed one on one tutorials with tips on *how to pass with ease*. We are here to give you your money’s worth in a fully equipped educative form with a 100% success rate and guarateed admission with our trusted assistance and knowing the master key to admission into the University of Lagos.
We offer a wide range of courses and guarantee a certified degree in these fields:
THERE IS ONLY ONE OUTCOME WITH US, AND THAT IS GUARANTEED SUCCESS!!!
WE WILL WORK YOU THROUGH, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY….
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- Holders of WASSCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level) or its equivalent with credits in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any other two subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Graduates of University of Lagos or any other university recognized by Senate (only candidates with good honor degrees in relevant disciplines will be considered for admission at enhanced entry level).
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate in Education (NCE) in the relevant disciplines. please note that only holders of HND with at least Upper Credit will be eligible for admissions at enhanced entry level.
- Holders of recognized relevant full professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, ACMA, ACIA, ACIS, ACIB, CII, may be considered for admission at enhanced level provided they have five credits at WASSCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level) or its equivalent, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any other two subjects at not more than two (2) sittings
General Terms and Conditions of Applying
- Applicants for Distance Learning Institute program shall not be less than 16 years of age by 31st December, 2019 i.e. applicants whose date of birth were on or before 31stDecember, 2003
- Offer of admission to program listed above is subject to viable number of qualified applicants.
- On-line Printout Results Slips will not be honored at the point of registration.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- Certificates and not Statement of Result Slips are acceptable for WASSCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2015.
- All completed application forms are to be submitted on or before 31st July, 2019.
- Eligible Candidates should be on the look out for the date and details of a selection test/screening.
What are you waiting for, become part of this community and its success story with just a phone call on: 07039740031, for further enquiries, comments and advice.